Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It’s very hard to do architecture changes on a legacy system, but with correct refactoring skills and techniques we managed to apply Presentation-Domain-Data pattern on realestate.com.au’s 6-year-old iOS code base.
We did this without creating a feature branch and while continuing ongoing feature development, we were still able to submit to Apple every 4 weeks.
I’m going to share my experience in this talk: The refactoring strategies needed on a legacy code base, how to change the architecture without breaking the system, and what we learned along the way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)