Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
For some teams, having a Business Analyst would be a luxury. For others, they are no longer necessary. Whatever your situation, analysis and critical thinking is still essential in software development. Even if you don’t have a Business Analyst!
During this talk, you will learn how to become a Business Analyst while still being a developer, tester, or product manager. I will introduce some of the secrets that great Business Analysts use to get people collaborating, discussing the problem, and agreeing on a solution. Learn how to run a design studio, 3 amigos session, or a story kickoff. Don’t just be a zombie reading your next ticket. Let’s think about the problem and how we’ll solve it together!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)