Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Terms like OAuth, OpenIDConnect, claims, tokens, two and three legged authentication, etc. are becoming increasingly common in discussions about software development. Most of us rely on these for authentication to services we use nearly every day! In an era where applications are highly distributed and dependent on other services to perform their function, modern identity approaches are important in allowing us to access protected resources without needing to share passwords around. This talk will help unravel some of these terms, explain modern approaches to authentication and show you how to easily get started setting some of these up yourself.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Push better software with Pull Requests (SkillsCast recorded in May 2014)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust in 2024 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Rust's Unique Ownership Concept: Practical Examples and Why It's Important (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)