Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Setting up the server infrastructure for an application is tough enough, but the real challenge lies in keeping those servers running. What if we could do away with that headache?!
Amazon Webservices has been building out their platform at a breakneck speed over the past few years. But with the recent introduction and now maturing of AWS Lambda we have the missing piece of the puzzle to get rid of our servers entirely.
In this talk, I will show how to use API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, Cloudfront, Simple Queueing Service and Simple Email Service into a coherent whole in a serverless architecture. A pretty awesome whole that is almost infinitely scalable and requires no server maintenance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Return of the Fat Client? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)