Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Over the past few years James Stewart went on an unusual journey, from a very hands-on software delivery role changing how the UK government made its website, to a high-profile position working across government to reform technology and security policy. He’ll share some of that story and some of the lessons learned along the way, with some thoughts on how as technologists we can communicate the wider changes we know are possible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native Organisations (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)