Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Agile has become the industry standard for software development. However, there is one problematic subject – Creativity. It’s hard to measure the value of aesthetic, sentimental features based on time, budget and impact. The subject of this talk is on improving the creative process. Also, there will be small tips that cover tools, management, and graphic design as well.
Here are three topics to support the main idea:
- Tools: Software / Libraries that can polish your product faster.
- Collaborative design: How management, developers and other parts of the team can collaborate without design skills.
- Pure visual design: How can a designer boost up their artistic skills for the maximum product value.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)