Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
At Pushpay in New Zealand, we make changes to our production servers half-a-dozen times a day or more. We do this with an expanding engineering team in an industry (mobile payments) that demands rigour and risk aversion.
Join me as I talk about how we ship a feature all the way from a thought in someone’s head to running on the production servers. Sometimes, on the same day!
This session will cover the tools and systems that make this possible, but more importantly the organisational culture that is the bedrock on which those systems are implemented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)