Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
AI and mobile are are great combination. Over the past few years we seen an explosion of AI related mobile technology: Siri, Google now, Image and voice recognition. We will conduct a high level, broad overview of the AI field, looking at some of the recent breakthroughs on mobile and the technologies behind them. We will also look at the Google TensorFlow library in more detail explaining what it is exploring some of the models that have been built using TensorFlow. Finally we will look at how TensorFlow can be used to enhance your own mobile apps, providing examples of both running TensorFlow directly on a mobile and on a server to provide a web services. This will include a live demo of my phone using TensorFlow to recognise a banana!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Better Android Apps with Vector Assets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)