A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
An introduction to serverless cloud computing via the Serverless framework running on AWS with a simple continuous integration pipeline. The aim of the talk is to 1) build a simple but working and deployed service 2) break that barrier to entry into the world of serverless and 3) get the audience moving forward with the low cost, highly scalable, agile development that can be achieved with a serverless approach.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)