A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Reactive programming can be a difficult concept to grok. Even once a you have an understanding of the basic principles it can be difficult to see how to use this technique in a real world context.
This presentation will attempt to bridge the divide between conceptual understanding and day to day usage. Through the use of (redacted) code examples from production code, I will illustrate how reactive techniques can be used. Also I will make a case for why these patterns should be adopted.
While these code example are from a swift app running on iOS (using RxSwift and ReactiveCocoa) these concepts are relevant to Reactive programming in any language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)