A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
You think you know TypeScript? Unless you have been looking at it recently you likely have missed some of the amazing features shipped in 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2. Some of these language features exist in very few other languages and open up so many doors.
In this talk Jake will introduce you to TypeScript and run through a number of the latest language features including spread/rest operators which many Babel users love, Mapped Types, Generics and cover practical examples where he has been using these features to improve the code he is writing day to day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What is 'this'? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)