A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Often as technologists we are carried away by the various ways of problem solving, that we forget about the presentation of the solution to the required people, in an accessible way. It is easy to overlook the fact that even the best application cannot deliver value if its inaccessible to the users. This talk is about:
Accessibility and why we need it. Some good practices while developing application Emphasise the intention of accessibility as opposed to crossing a threshold set by a tool.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)