A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
CSS, that’s the Cascading Style Sheets variety, are accused of many issues, but none more so than their flexibility and power. What should be the factors that are the hallmarks of the CSS arsenal have become the main weapons the language’s enemies return to at any confrontation.
But rather than retreat from battle, let’s take the war to the enemy. Let’s adopt the clarity, reasoning, polymorphism, and statelessness that CSS’ enemies rally behind. We’ll learn to look at specificity, selectors, mixins, and even variables and discuss them in ways that can be seen as functional, and not merely fluid.
While immutability might not be an ally, we can certainly call on camouflage, subterfuge, and subtlety to win over our opponents.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Rust Macros: The What, Why, and How (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)