In this session, we will focus on how Ayende Rahien is building software, what sort of considerations goes into the process. How architectural decisions are made and what sort of process is involved in getting a new piece of software out.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: When Select() is Broken (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Building Software: Ayende's Way
Oren Eini is the author of Rhino Mocks, one of the most popular mocking frameworks on the .NET platform, and is also a leading figure in other well known open source projects including NHibernate, RavenDB, the Rhino Tools Suite and the Castle project.