You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Serverless is the fastest way to build a modern application, and in most cases, the lowest cost and most sustainable as well. It’s so much faster than other approaches that it’s worth building serverless first, using all the capabilities of AWS Lambda and related services, before trying to optimize parts of the application by creating new container based long running services. In this talk we’ll look at some of the patterns and tooling, and the many new features that have been released in the last six months. If there’s still some remaining friction in your serverless development flow, let us know what it is, as that feedback is what’s driving the roadmap.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Speeding Up Innovation (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Adrian Cockcroft has had a long career working at the leading edge of technology, and is fascinated by what happens next. In his new role as VP Sustainability Architecture at Amazon he is developing and sharing best practices for sustainable product architectures, and working with teams across AWS to support their own sustainability programs.