You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Let’s dig into the Cloud journey and see how Cloud providers build and use open source products. Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) serves as the vendor-neutral home for many of the fastest-growing open source projects, including Kubernetes and Prometheus. How does the foundation work? What does “Cloud Native” mean? What’s the relationship with Cloud Providers? Based on an overview of cloud features & projects, we will discuss about open source health, community-led success and licencing changes. From open source ideas to community adoption, let’s discover how you should define a cloud strategy to achieve your digital transformation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Cloud, OpenSource and Community
CTO at Zenika, Julien is also Google Developer Expert Cloud. He's passionate about cloud technologies, and loves to help customers get results quickly using services like Google Cloud Platform. He’s from Nantes, France and funded the GDG Nantes, organizing one of the biggest DevFest in the world.