You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Let’s dig into the Cloud journey and see how Cloud providers build and use open source products. Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) serves as the vendor-neutral home for many of the fastest-growing open source projects, including Kubernetes and Prometheus. How does the foundation work? What does “Cloud Native” mean? What’s the relationship with Cloud Providers? Based on an overview of cloud features & projects, we will discuss about open source health, community-led success and licencing changes. From open source ideas to community adoption, let’s discover how you should define a cloud strategy to achieve your digital transformation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- ML Pipelines from the Get Go (Without Tears) (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Cloud, OpenSource and Community
CTO at Zenika, Julien is also Google Developer Expert Cloud. He's passionate about cloud technologies, and loves to help customers get results quickly using services like Google Cloud Platform. He’s from Nantes, France and funded the GDG Nantes, organizing one of the biggest DevFest in the world.