Andrew Chalkley takes you through a case study of using the "Constellation Pattern" in deploying multiple Rails applications in the cloud. He'll discuss the migration from a traditional PHP environment on dedicated servers to a Rails architecture in the cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to CoffeeScript (SkillsCast recorded in August 2011)
- Azure DevOps (in Online Event on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Using the 'Constellation Pattern': Architecting Rails in the Cloud
Andrew Chalkley is a talented developer, consultant and expert trainer specialising in cutting edge web technologies. He has a passion for open source software and open standards. He’s the technical writer and screencaster for Screencasts.org.