You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Do you wish there was a Machine Learning model to tell you how to structure your ML teams? So do I! While we're waiting for that, I'll share the story of how the ML Platform organisation evolved at Netflix. Although this story is specific to our own journey to expand Netflix ML investments, there are a few lessons learned along the way that you'll be able to relate to. There are several factors going into org structure that we'll discuss, including: the specialty and skillsets of ML practitioners, the variety and depth of ML use cases, who's responsible for the data, the ownership model as ML projects go to production, and how the underlying Platforms are situated. I look forward to sharing and hearing your own thoughts afterward!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- YOW! September 2021 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)