Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The success of projects and what we do in Tech relies on the skills of individuals, how teams are put together using these diverse skills and how the team members interact and work together.
In order for teams to become self-organised and more effective in achieving project goals, it’s important for the individual members to efficiently interact, collaborate and problem solve.
Team dynamics are important to create an environment where diverse skills are in balance and work flows fluidly.
Efficiency will be greatly improved when greater value is placed on helping individuals develop how they interact with team members, resulting in a stronger more cohesive self-organised team, enabling fluid movement through project cycles.
This session will cover why valuing individuals and interactions helps produce environments that are more conducive to build, collaborate and innovate, alongside providing practical tools for attendees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in on 15th - 17th March 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Roman Pichler: Agile Product Roadmaps (Online Meetup on 27th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Valuing ‘Individuals and Interactions’
Rosemarie Wilson is a Mindset Coach, International Speaker, Mentor and Founder of Pragmatica Coaching, a coaching and training company.
In her role she works with mid and senior level female professionals to help nurture their talent, thrive in their role or take the next step in their career. She also works with organisations who are committed to investing in and retaining talent, whilst supporting an organisational culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.