Communication is a building block for developing strong relationships with ourselves and others. Often we don’t take the time to review how effective our communication is and ‘yes’ that does include how we think and communicate with ourselves.
As we move into space where we will once again meet each other face to face this session gives us the opportunity to review how effective our communication is and to make changes. We’d like to offer the space and tools to help review the way you communicate especially when it comes to your own needs, if you aren’t certain of your needs the starting point for conversations may very well be misaligned.
This session will be an interactive discussion from the outset, exploring how confidently you’re able to determine your needs and how this translates to the way you communicate in your professional and personal life.
In this session we will cover:
- How self-reflection helps identify our needs
- How to use empathy as a basis for connection
- Initiating collaborative and effective conversations
- Impact communication has on our wellbeing
- Practical tools to support effective communication
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Challenge Imposter Syndrome and Thrive (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 1st June 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Rosemarie Wilson is a Mindset Coach, International Speaker, Mentor and Founder of Pragmatica Coaching, a coaching and training company.
In her role she works with mid and senior level female professionals to help nurture their talent, thrive in their role or take the next step in their career. She also works with organisations who are committed to investing in and retaining talent, whilst supporting an organisational culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.