Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The shift from industrial thinking to digital product thinking is profound. Tools and structures designed to support one often work directly against the other. Great industrial leadership does not transfer to great digital product leadership. So we tend to think of them as being in conflict.
Agile-in-the-small — a single team with a single product — is all about digital product thinking. Agile-in-the-large is a very different thing. In this talk, Daniel and Anna show how combining industrial and digital thinking is the key to achieving autonomy with alignment, and they offer pragmatic advice and useful tools for achieving agility at scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Move Fast but don't Break Things (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets
Agile and Lean Transformation CoachDeusche Bank
Daniel Terhorst-North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Daniel is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.