This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on November 07, 2021.
Companies like Zoom, Slack, and Amplitude aren’t overnight successes. These companies are surviving and thriving during the pandemic because they prioritized investing in their products during the rapid acceleration of digital transformation. By putting their product first, these tech underdogs have established market leadership in categories where the tech giants FAANG—Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Google/Alphabet—have unfair advantages, such as massive distribution, virtually free offerings, and room for growth. Product visionary and Silicon Valley investor SC Moatti shares how these companies are winning against FAANG by building more innovative products and elevating product leaders to the C-suite, turning their product teams into a competitive advantage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Jared Spool: The Power of Outcome-based UX Metrics (Online Meetup on 19th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- D.A.R.E. More, F.E.A.R. Less – How Journaling Puts Leadership in Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
The Age of Product: Winning Against FAANG
SC Moatti is the Founding Managing Partner of Mighty Capital; the Founding CEO of Products That Count, the most influential product acceleration platform; and a lecturer at Stanford and Columbia Universities.