Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Companies like Zoom, Slack, and Amplitude aren’t overnight successes. These companies are surviving and thriving during the pandemic because they prioritized investing in their products during the rapid acceleration of digital transformation. By putting their product first, these tech underdogs have established market leadership in categories where the tech giants FAANG—Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Google/Alphabet—have unfair advantages, such as massive distribution, virtually free offerings, and room for growth. Product visionary and Silicon Valley investor SC Moatti shares how these companies are winning against FAANG by building more innovative products and elevating product leaders to the C-suite, turning their product teams into a competitive advantage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Facilitating great workshops with Donna Spencer (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Product or Platform - The Choice is Yours? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
- Unlock Your Company’s Innovation Potential (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
The Age of Product: Winning Against FAANG
SC Moatti is the Founding Managing Partner of Mighty Capital; the Founding CEO of Products That Count, the most influential product acceleration platform; and a lecturer at Stanford and Columbia Universities.