Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Anti-Patterns are like patterns, only more informative. With anti-patterns, you will first see what patterns recur in “bad” retrospectives and then you will see how to avoid, or remedy, the situation. Based on her experience with facilitating retrospectives, join Aino for an entertaining and informative presentation on the challenges she has seen and how to overcome them.
This talk will be interesting for everyone facilitating meetings in general, and retrospectives in particular. Her latest book “Retrospective Anti-Patterns” will give you more info than she is able to convey in this talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 1st June 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
Team Meetings That Don't Suck - Avoid Retrospectives Antipatterns
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.