This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on November 07, 2021.
Anti-Patterns are like patterns, only more informative. With anti-patterns, you will first see what patterns recur in “bad” retrospectives and then you will see how to avoid, or remedy, the situation. Based on her experience with facilitating retrospectives, join Aino for an entertaining and informative presentation on the challenges she has seen and how to overcome them.
This talk will be interesting for everyone facilitating meetings in general, and retrospectives in particular. Her latest book “Retrospective Anti-Patterns” will give you more info than she is able to convey in this talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Team Meetings That Don't Suck - Avoid Retrospectives Antipatterns
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.