Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We all know what a product is. We buy and use them all the time. But, what does it mean where you work? And, why is there so much resistance to creating great products where you work? This talk focuses on how to recognize the mindset that gets in the way of effective product design and development. You may be guilty of the mindset yourself. I know I am. We’ll talk about how you’ve recognized when you, your leadership, and the processes you use have slipped into anti-product mode. And, give you ideas on what you can do to fight it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Mindset That Kills Product Thinking (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (Online Meetup on 29th June 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
The Mindset that Kills Product Thinking
Jeff Patton helps companies adopt a way of working that’s focused on building great products, not just building stuff faster. Jeff blends a mixture of Agile thinking, Lean and Lean Startup Thinking, and UX Design and Design Thinking to end up with a holistic product-centric way of working.