This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on November 07, 2021.
According to the Health and Safety Executives Labour Force Study, 54% of all working days lost in the UK were attributed to work-related stress.
In a 2020 UK workplace stress survey conducted by Perkbox, 79% of British adults in employment reported that they commonly experience workplace stress, citing ‘work-related office politics’ (37%) as the most common cause.
For organisations and their employees to flourish, it’s vital that individuals feel connected, supported and have high quality social relationships. To achieve this, we must remove psychological hazards and promote empathy and compassion in the workplace
Nonviolent communication helps us foster greater connection, understanding and compassion, enabling us to find strategies to meet each other's needs. It’s founded on language and communication skills that strengthen our ability to remain human, even under trying circumstances.
Join Jenny in this talk to explore the practice of nonviolent communication, and how you can use it to build trust, develop better quality relationships and resolve conflicts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication
Jenny is an independent trainer, facilitator and coach in collaborative software development techniques and team development, specialising in leadership, accelerated Agile delivery and public speaking.