Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
After years of sending chills down corporate spines, Agile is the new buzz word.
Everybody’s agile nowadays, surely helped by the rise of more corporate-friendly methodologies, such as Scrum and SAFe. Unfortunately, it takes more than adopting a framework to become Agile.
We discuss how automation needs to be at the centre of any Agile approach, to shape new behaviours and new mindsets - both in people and corporations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Year of Misbehaving - A Retrospective on using BDD in a commercial enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in December 2009)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
On Behaviourism: How Automation Can Lead to the Real Adoption of Agile
Mauro Talevi works for Agilesque, an independent consultancy specialising in Agile coaching and development. He's helped enterprises deliver complex and large projects by introducing Agile practices and tools, believing that the best results can be achieved by bringing together the right ideas with the appropriate tools to implement them. He's active in numerous open-source project, more recently contributing to the core development of JBehave.