This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on November 07, 2021.
In a world of rapid changes and increasing uncertainties, organizations have to continuously adapt and evolve to remain competitive and excel in the market.
In such a dynamic business landscape organizations need to design for adaptability. Designing for adaptability requires understanding the landscape organizations are operating in, identifying patterns of change, applying principles for organizational fitness, and making mindful strategic decisions to adapt change.
Organizations need to aim for building systems and team organizations aligned to the business needs and business strategy and evolving them for adaptability to new changes and unknown environments.
This talk brings different perspectives and techniques together from business strategy (Wardley Mapping), software architecture (Domain-Driven Design), and team organization (Team Topologies) as a powerful toolset to design, build and evolve adaptive systems and team structures for a fast flow of change.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Is DDD Overrated? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)