Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many organisations are experiencing shifts in the way both clients and employees expect to work. This has been trending for some time, but has seen an acceleration over the last 18 months as responses to the global pandemic have started to normalise.
Via a panel discussion orchestrated by Head of Ways of Working for HSBC Securities Services (HSS), Chris Orson, HSS want to share how they are approaching this, looking at how new technology, organisational design and leadership culture are having an impact on how value is delivered to their clients.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)