This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week early-access window expires on October 04, 2021.
Many organisations are experiencing shifts in the way both clients and employees expect to work. This has been trending for some time, but has seen an acceleration over the last 18 months as responses to the global pandemic have started to normalise.
Via a panel discussion orchestrated by Head of Ways of Working for HSBC Securities Services (HSS), Chris Orson, HSS want to share how they are approaching this, looking at how new technology, organisational design and leadership culture are having an impact on how value is delivered to their clients.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)