This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week early-access window expires on October 04, 2021.
Gabrielle Benefield is the founder of Mobius (mobiusloop.com), an open innovation model and strategic design toolkit to solve wicked problems.
Gabrielle will introduce the innovation imperative; why innovation is a necessity, a look at the disruptors threatening the fundamental ways we do business, and how to create a sustainable innovation strategy. Joining her are two provocateurs to share their stories of pragmatic innovation applied to the finance industry and disrupting a traditional restaurant model.
The first stop on the tour is with Tao Baker, the head of innovation at an Irish challenger bank. Her bank is super traditional and she wanted to bring innovation into the culture. Her story goes through her journey and how she gets people to innovate, and does it in a charming slightly wicked way.
We then go to the mean streets of Chelsea, London and meet Riccardo Mariti of Riccardo's restaurant. Riccardo will not only show how he pivoted his business in the pandemic but take us on a live tour so we can see how you build innovation into everything from onboarding new hires to radically repurposing his restaurant into a deli supermarket - in 5 hours.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)