Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Gabrielle Benefield is the founder of Mobius (mobiusloop.com), an open innovation model and strategic design toolkit to solve wicked problems.
Gabrielle will introduce the innovation imperative; why innovation is a necessity, a look at the disruptors threatening the fundamental ways we do business, and how to create a sustainable innovation strategy. Joining her are two provocateurs to share their stories of pragmatic innovation applied to the finance industry and disrupting a traditional restaurant model.
The first stop on the tour is with Tao Baker, the head of innovation at an Irish challenger bank. Her bank is super traditional and she wanted to bring innovation into the culture. Her story goes through her journey and how she gets people to innovate, and does it in a charming slightly wicked way.
We then go to the mean streets of Chelsea, London and meet Riccardo Mariti of Riccardo's restaurant. Riccardo will not only show how he pivoted his business in the pandemic but take us on a live tour so we can see how you build innovation into everything from onboarding new hires to radically repurposing his restaurant into a deli supermarket - in 5 hours.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Rust Forum (Online Conference on 24th May 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 26th May 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)