Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Come learn how to supercharge your teams! Value Stream Management (VSM) is a set of lean principles and practices that optimizes people, processes, and technology to continuously improve business value flow, from ideation to customer delivery.
Companies that implement Value Stream Management have seen extraordinary business improvement in car manufacturing, software, financial, and medical industries. Studies show that very few companies have truly implemented value stream thinking, principles, and practices despite the benefits.
In this talk, Richard Knaster, Chief Scientist for Digital.ai, Author, and SAFe Fellow, provides the latest thinking from his new eBook on Value Stream Management for the Digital Age.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 1st - 6th December 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th April 2022)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)