This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week early-access window expires on October 04, 2021.
Come learn how to supercharge your teams! Value Stream Management (VSM) is a set of lean principles and practices that optimizes people, processes, and technology to continuously improve business value flow, from ideation to customer delivery.
Companies that implement Value Stream Management have seen extraordinary business improvement in car manufacturing, software, financial, and medical industries. Studies show that very few companies have truly implemented value stream thinking, principles, and practices despite the benefits.
In this talk, Richard Knaster, Chief Scientist for Digital.ai, Author, and SAFe Fellow, provides the latest thinking from his new eBook on Value Stream Management for the Digital Age.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)