This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of YOW! September 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the YOW! September 2021 early-access window expires on December 16, 2021.
In 2020, MYOB’s web users saw a major upgrade and a notable increase in stability and rate of feature delivery. What they didn’t see was a behind-the-scenes existential crisis of accumulated tech debt that led to a vast replatform with a hard deadline, racing against the clock to get the company back in the game. Ken will tell the story of how they had to rethink everything about how they planned, structured, wrote, and delivered software; how the architecture, software, teams, systems of work, and org structure had to fit together as a whole; hard lessons learnt under pressure at scale; and how it catapulted the company forward from there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Grow your own tech leads (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)