Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In 2020, MYOB’s web users saw a major upgrade and a notable increase in stability and rate of feature delivery. What they didn’t see was a behind-the-scenes existential crisis of accumulated tech debt that led to a vast replatform with a hard deadline, racing against the clock to get the company back in the game. Ken will tell the story of how they had to rethink everything about how they planned, structured, wrote, and delivered software; how the architecture, software, teams, systems of work, and org structure had to fit together as a whole; hard lessons learnt under pressure at scale; and how it catapulted the company forward from there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Grow your own tech leads (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive (Online Meetup on 29th June 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)