Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Platforms have fueled some of the most successful business models of the past decade. However, building one for your enterprise isn't as simple as it looks - many platform initiatives are doomed from the start. This talk looks behind the buzzword to identify what makes platforms work and how you can successfully build an in-house platform.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Architects live in the first derivative (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)