Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Platforms have fueled some of the most successful business models of the past decade. However, building one for your enterprise isn't as simple as it looks - many platform initiatives are doomed from the start. This talk looks behind the buzzword to identify what makes platforms work and how you can successfully build an in-house platform.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Architects live in the first derivative (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)