Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you are a developer, you know as well as me that testing your code is optional. And when we suddenly involve cloud computing, there are even more excuses not to test your applications and infrastructure.
In this talk, I will explain and demonstrate some of the many options you have in Azure for testing every part of your development life cycle. I go through everything from A/B testing to performance testing to architecture testing, all sprinkled with animal photos.
Join me. Enough of your excuses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building APIs Rapidly with Azure Functions (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022 (Online Conference on 30th - 31st August 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)