Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you are a developer, you know as well as me that testing your code is optional. And when we suddenly involve cloud computing, there are even more excuses not to test your applications and infrastructure.
In this talk, I will explain and demonstrate some of the many options you have in Azure for testing every part of your development life cycle. I go through everything from A/B testing to performance testing to architecture testing, all sprinkled with animal photos.
Join me. Enough of your excuses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building APIs Rapidly with Azure Functions (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to Involve People with Disabilities (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)