This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of YOW! September 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the YOW! September 2021 early-access window expires on December 16, 2021.
If you are a developer, you know as well as me that testing your code is optional. And when we suddenly involve cloud computing, there are even more excuses not to test your applications and infrastructure.
In this talk, I will explain and demonstrate some of the many options you have in Azure for testing every part of your development life cycle. I go through everything from A/B testing to performance testing to architecture testing, all sprinkled with animal photos.
Join me. Enough of your excuses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building APIs Rapidly with Azure Functions (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)