Developers are good at managing expectations when it comes to software. We use a variety of different methods to describe expected availability, quality, and the responsibilities of the services we provide.
But, what about our own availability, responsibilities, and quality of work? In most situations, it's hard to define and even harder to communicate.
In this talk, I'll show how to leverage the concept of a "Service-level Agreement" (SLA) to find sustainable balance at work and help our team members, colleagues, peers, managers and other stakeholders understand us better.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- D.A.R.E. More, F.E.A.R. Less – How Journaling Puts Leadership in Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)