Developers are good at managing expectations when it comes to software. We use a variety of different methods to describe expected availability, quality, and the responsibilities of the services we provide.
But, what about our own availability, responsibilities, and quality of work? In most situations, it's hard to define and even harder to communicate.
In this talk, I'll show how to leverage the concept of a "Service-level Agreement" (SLA) to find sustainable balance at work and help our team members, colleagues, peers, managers and other stakeholders understand us better.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Facilitating great workshops with Donna Spencer (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)