This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — People Week
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — People Week early-access window expires on October 18, 2021.
Most people accept Climate change is real and threatens the future of us all.
Most people do not realise how their use of technology both socially and in the workplace are responsible for an increasingly significant volume of the worlds Co2 emissions.
In this talk, Barry Chandler (SEACOM lead) be drawing light on how our tech habits and working practices impact climate change and discuss what we can do now to reduce costs, improve our overall agility and bring us back from the brink of Techstinction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- When Sh*t Happens (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Our Tech Legacy (Online Meetup on 8th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Techstinction : How Our Use of Technology Will be the Death of Us All, Unless We Act Now
Having organised DevOpsDays London in 2016, set up his own Enterprise Agility meetup group and conference the following year, Barry has become a leading figure in the UK's Enterprise Agility and DevOps communities.