Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You’re a PHP ninja. You’re a React god. You’re a magician with Sketch. But if your code is assembling HTML to get delivered to a user’s browser, how much do you know about HTML’s semantics? Choosing the correct HTML elements rather than vomiting a "div" or belching out a "span" can greatly enhance the end user’s experience, with no fragile extra code to write and maintain.
Bruce Lawson, one of the co-editors of the HTML5.3 spec will take you on a magical treasure hunt around HTML, showing you marvellous gifts and hidden wonders that will also help future-proof your code and turn you into a time-travelling front-end superhero, adored by millions*.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 1st June 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)