This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of YOW! September 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the YOW! September 2021 early-access window expires on December 16, 2021.
Our lives changed dramatically as of March 2020 in Sydney, Australia. We were suddenly put under "house arrest", and facing a contagion never seen before.
A crucial part of leadership is change management, but how do we do that well when the change is unprecedented and on a global scale? This talk will share some of the lessons we have learned, and our takeaways. Join us as we review our leadership journey through this uncertain time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Remote Teams: 5 Things I am Doing Wrong and Maybe You Should Too. (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)