The rate and scale of change, both enforced and elected, people, teams and organisations have gone through over the last 18 months has not been seen on such a global level for over 100 years. The world that we now face whilst grieving for those that we have lost is one where many industries and organizations are now able to operate globally and on a level playing field, whilst others, unable to adapt to this new reality are resigned to the history books.
The new leadership challenge that has emerged will require all of us (whether we care to admit we are leaders or not) to grow and nurture new types of relationships through exercise new skills in relationship building that are long overdue.
Leaders that are going to thrive and create sustainable and joyous organisations will be those that both recognise and model this by transcending their relationships to a level that enables them and all of those following them to be open, honest and reflective, to accept that not all of us want to work remotely whilst simultaneously creating value for their societies, communities, people and customers in a sustainable and humanistic way.
In this talk, I will explain the characteristics of the old relationships that were the lifeblood of many a leadership team and organisation and how they will now hold us back. I will also share the characteristics of the new types of relationships that will help all of us, as leaders thrive in a complex and adaptive, post-covid world.
What are the characteristics of the old style of relationships that were the leadership lifeblood for so many years?
How will they now, more than ever, hinder people from achieving their full potential?
What are characteristics of the new types of relationships that will help all of us, as leaders thrive in a complex and adaptive, post-Covid world?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 28th November - 2nd December 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product or Platform - The Choice is Yours? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)