Learning how to implement and stick to boundaries, will increase your productivity, improve your focus and help you regain control of your time. Most importantly, boundaries allow you to feel at your best more often. Join Nicola Hatfield, Mindset & Confidence Coach to develop this vital skill.
This session is for you if:
- you are fed up of not having enough time for yourself
- you want to establish a healthier balance between work & home life
- you are ready to work smarter, not harder
- you are ready for more energy to enjoy life outside of work!
- you are looking for practical strategies to implement straight away
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership with Sea Salt Learning (Online Workshop on 21st - 24th February 2023)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
5 Ways of Setting Boundaries - Boost Your Energy, Productivity & Focus
Nicola is a Mindset & Confidence coach working with ambitious women & entrepreneurs who are successful yet feeling unfulfilled. Whether you're trying to reach a big milestone or improve a little each day, Nicola empowers people to think differently, build confidence and create a lifestyle that helps them thrive.