Learning how to implement and stick to boundaries, will increase your productivity, improve your focus and help you regain control of your time. Most importantly, boundaries allow you to feel at your best more often. Join Nicola Hatfield, Mindset & Confidence Coach to develop this vital skill.
This session is for you if:
- you are fed up of not having enough time for yourself
- you want to establish a healthier balance between work & home life
- you are ready to work smarter, not harder
- you are ready for more energy to enjoy life outside of work!
- you are looking for practical strategies to implement straight away
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
5 Ways of Setting Boundaries - Boost Your Energy, Productivity & Focus
Nicola is a Mindset & Confidence coach working with ambitious women & entrepreneurs who are successful yet feeling unfulfilled. Whether you're trying to reach a big milestone or improve a little each day, Nicola empowers people to think differently, build confidence and create a lifestyle that helps them thrive.