Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
I will use Rollup Risk to demonstrate how productive it is possible to be in F#, building real world apps, as a tiny team or even a team of one.
The application was built by one person (me!) in around 5 months, is running with real customers, and continues to evolve (in fact a major new feature is about to land).
We'll go through the big picture architecture, application and cloud, and take a look at some of the code, tools, and patterns used along the way with some of the key decisions (good and bad) made along the way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)