Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What is it like to bring Haskell to a large enterprise with an established culture? There are success stories for specialized teams, but what about the mainstream? We've been working in the trenches alongside enterprise developers doing Haskell for more than 3 years and have lots to report. This talk explores what it is like to use Haskell in an environment where the understanding and software engineering experience of developers is very mixed. Ranging from the Haskell language and the ecosystem around it, to how it has impacted the systems and people working with it, we will examine the journey from an introduction that took us into stormy seas and the vision of clear skies ahead.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: In-Person Conference (in London on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)