Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Organisations and the people within them tie themselves in knots through the inconsistent and at times sporadic use of terms such as "Platform" and "Product" often resulting in these being nothing more than useless jargon. The problem with this? If an organisation has agreed to have a "Whole Product Focus" or "Platform First" focus if no one knows and agrees upon what the terms mean we get nowhere quickly.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th February 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 1st - 5th May 2023)
- Why Product Team Coaching Is The Secret Sauce We Need (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)