As a result of cheap location devices, user generated content and IoT — among other things — an increasing amount of geospatial data is generated everyday.
In this talk I will discuss how we can serve or consume these data over the Internet, without reinventing the wheel.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (Online Workshop) with Howard Knowles (Online Workshop on 21st July 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Building the Internet Of (Trusted) Things with Ockam and Embedded Rust (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)