This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 early-access window expires on January 14, 2022.
Software Architecture is about the important things, where “important” means high-risk and hard-to-change decisions. DevOps tries to develop a culture where constant experimentation and learning takes place while the environment changes rapidly. How can this fit together? In this talk I will talk about general strategies agile teams can use to build and foster a DevOps culture while at the same time ensuring high-quality and sustainable software delivery. These strategies will be illustrated with real-world examples from different domains and environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture: Principles and Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Lost Art of Software Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)