Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During my career in IT and people development I had several turning points where I either was made to use journaling techniques or experimented with them myself to successfully tackle the next challenge. Over the years I reflected why those ‘written self-reflection’ techniques are so powerful and – at the same time – they are still quite rarely used in the business context. In this workshop I will happily share my experience and my findings backend by a scientific psychological model with you! You want to leverage your resources?
You want to change habits in your life’s “departments”? You want to harvest outstanding outcomes – at work and beyond? YES? Then join us to get ready for ACTion and be inspired how to leverage journaling techniques – at work & beyond. We’ll even use our hands, hearts and minds to directly try out some of them!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- P3X People Product Process eXchange 2022 (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)