Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Software architecture emerged in the 1990s, and has been evolving ever since, from a directive, up-front activity, where a single architect created the architecture, which was then implemented by others, to today’s team based adaptive architectural approaches where architecture is a shared activity owned by the entire team. In this talk we’ll explore the architectural practices that deliver architecture as a “shared commons” which supports the Agile+DevOps ways-of-working needed for success in the digital age.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software Architecture for a Digital Age (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)