This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 early-access window expires on January 14, 2022.
Software architecture emerged in the 1990s, and has been evolving ever since, from a directive, up-front activity, where a single architect created the architecture, which was then implemented by others, to today’s team based adaptive architectural approaches where architecture is a shared activity owned by the entire team. In this talk we’ll explore the architectural practices that deliver architecture as a “shared commons” which supports the Agile+DevOps ways-of-working needed for success in the digital age.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Security Beyond the Libraries (SkillsCast recorded in January 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)