This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 early-access window expires on January 14, 2022.
Most modern software teams strive for Continuous Delivery of business impact with a DevOps mindset: you build it, you run it. With short iterations and continuous feedback loops, teams deploy new software to production daily.
But how about the role of a software architect in such a fast-paced world? With daily deployments, is there even time for software architecture? As an architect, how do you prevent being a delaying factor to the pace and success of a team? And how do you keep up?
In this session, I’ll share my experiences as a software architect in the DevOps world. I’ll talk about “just enough” architecture and moving from up front design to evolving architecture.
After this session, you’ll have practical insights and tips in how to work as an architect with a DevOps team.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)