Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Most modern software teams strive for Continuous Delivery of business impact with a DevOps mindset: you build it, you run it. With short iterations and continuous feedback loops, teams deploy new software to production daily.
But how about the role of a software architect in such a fast-paced world? With daily deployments, is there even time for software architecture? As an architect, how do you prevent being a delaying factor to the pace and success of a team? And how do you keep up?
In this session, I’ll share my experiences as a software architect in the DevOps world. I’ll talk about “just enough” architecture and moving from up front design to evolving architecture.
After this session, you’ll have practical insights and tips in how to work as an architect with a DevOps team.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)