You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Closer collaboration between developers and operations people brought businesses many benefits. It is also fair to say, though, that it created new headaches. Some practices, especially continuous deployments, forced us to rethink the traditional security sandwich, with conceptual work up-front and a pen test at the end. It was easy to sneak a “Sec” into DevOps, it was reasonably obvious to call for security to be “shifted left”, but in practice this raised even more questions.
Based on his experience working as a consultant Erik will address these questions. He will discuss practices like container security scanning, binary attestation, and chaos engineering, alongside examples of concrete tooling to support these practices. In addition Erik will show how the concept of fitness functions, which have become popular in evolutionary approaches architecture, can be applied in the security domain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- E106 - CLASSIC - Steve Nouri - On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals (Online Meetup on 26th June 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Security as Code: A DevSecOps Approach (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)