You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
We often define DevSecOps as ensuring that security isn't an afterthought to releasing software. It's an absolutely essential component, but initiatives can often fall into the trap of adding process and tools just to tick some boxes.
How can we make sure that DevSecOps actually happens properly, getting security people and techniques into the full flow of agile delivery, and keep everyone happy?
I'll go through the desires, the traps and pitfalls, and how to set up a DevSecOps initiative that doesn't compromise flow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Security as Code: A DevSecOps Approach (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction
Matt is a pragmatic technical operations architect and leader with Adaptavist - the leading Atlassian partner. A Docker user since 2013, Matt has significant experience in deploying Docker based environments and training small and large groups in its use.