Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serving 6 million hits a day with 30 editors constantly editing content can be complex. Dave and Glenn come from two different teams within Sky who dealt with the problem differently. They will discuss their architecture and how Grails enabled both teams to achieve their goal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Design for simplicity
Glenn came to Sky 3 years ago to join a team of agile experts on their road to building Sky's entertainment offering. In his spare time Glenn can be found building Grails plugins, responding to tech questions on the Grails mailing list, or out on a r
David is a Senior Consultant at Sky, who was brought in to introduce agile working practices to the Sky Homepage Team. As the first developer on the team three years ago he was heavily involved in the initial move to Groovy and Grails, and the early